I've just got to vent this paranoia.
Yesterday, at a coffee shop, I was talking with friends and said some rather biting things about R3 - I am sure I used his full name, which was stupid of me. Anyway, I have this total fear that someone in the place knew R3 and would mention it - I am fairly recognizable/describable. Also, as one fellow left the place, I swear he was giving me the dirty eyeball.
OK, so I know this is insane, but my nerves are rattled about it. I guess in my head, this eyeball guy will go and tell R3, who will be so offended that he will unleash his vindictive fury on me at defence and fail my indiscreet arse for slandering his name in a public place.
I know, I know. Crazy. But, I mean... it really could happen, couldn't it?
Argh. The sooner this is over, the better!
(The lesson in all this: Keep your trap shut.)

No comments:
Post a Comment