I'm considering trying to make a mock defence for Thursday, May 13th - with emphasis on the mock, as I hope we can include a little wine and coffee with that. It will likely be at my house, and will be pretty darn casual - mostly, I will practice my 20 minute talk, and then we can bandy about questions for a while.
On May 14th, K. might be taking the tot off my hands for a bit, so it seems fruitful to have it the day before so I can make optimal use of the feedback I get from it.
I will be looking for any willing bodies who might possibly turn up for such a thing.
Any takers?
2 comments:
count me in :) and i'll talk to LP as well.
last night i told her about the post-defense celebration and she was really excited. and then we talked about how awesome the toddlerbear is for about 30 minutes.
That would be great - I think two would be a good bare minimum. I will ask A., as well, since he recently defended here. Three is a good number.
Post a Comment