So, this is possibly good because it means I can easily get out of meeting with him. However, it is potentially problematic because, one, it gives me less chance to practice talking to him without crying, and, two, it means he thinks I know his questions, and, therefore, will expect me to have prepared for his attack.
*brain going back over his feedback feverishly*
So, yes - I think I know some of what he might ask, but I still feel a bit concerned over his Q&A. I will have to very carefully re-read through his feedback (which I am not happy to do, since it was so mean), and then try to recall what he asked at my public defence. I think I will also read a couple of his publications to get some more ammo, just in case.
Result: I still haven't decided if not meeting with his a good thing or not.

No comments:
Post a Comment