Not much progress Monday, other than submitting a job application on campus, and buying myself a new notebook for defence Q&A scribbles.
Oh, and we watched part of Fiddler, which the tot loved (I figured he would) but I didn't have the heart to keep on with after he fell asleep. That is a long frigging movie! I wonder if I have watched the flip side of the disk even half as many times as I have watched the first half? Well, at least I tried - I know I will get at least one question on that movie at defence (even though it features in only one paragraph of my work), as it is the one "Jewish Movie" people have seen or recall off hand. However, let us hope their question is on the first half, and that they never flip the disk, either.
OK, on to some MS edits before I pass out.

No comments:
Post a Comment