A Blog for the Silent Movie Generation.
SpongeBob: Mrs Puff, may I be excused?Mrs Puff: Why no, SpongeBob. I'm in the middle of a coffee fueled sermon right now. You can't afford to miss any of this information.
Why can't I convince my friends that Spongebob is genius? It's so flippin' great! They're all like, "Oh, you've got the mind of a 5-year old!" "Oh, you're a stoner!" "Oh, you're a stoner 5-year old!" Pfft. Philistines...
I love SpongeBob! And that quote is pure gold if one knows anything about teaching.I delayed exposing Dec to it for a while, as I do think it is a bit spastic, but now it is something he and I enjoy together in small doses.But I agree - genius. Conan in toon form.
Yes - Conan's humour toonified for sure!
Post a Comment
3 comments:
Why can't I convince my friends that Spongebob is genius? It's so flippin' great! They're all like, "Oh, you've got the mind of a 5-year old!" "Oh, you're a stoner!" "Oh, you're a stoner 5-year old!" Pfft. Philistines...
I love SpongeBob! And that quote is pure gold if one knows anything about teaching.
I delayed exposing Dec to it for a while, as I do think it is a bit spastic, but now it is something he and I enjoy together in small doses.
But I agree - genius. Conan in toon form.
Yes - Conan's humour toonified for sure!
Post a Comment