Sunday, May 09, 2010

Having a Lovely Day

  • Slept in til 9.30am!
  • Had huge breakfast featuring French toast and bananas
  • Called both grandmas (one was wisely still asleep - will call her back later)
  • Watched some cartoons and a fluff movie while we coloured and played some ball
  • I had a coffee while soaking in a bubble bath
  • Simple lunch
Plans for later: I'm making bean sprout chow mein and soy chicken stirfry on rice for supper tonight, and then we'll watch When Harry Met Sally...! We might take a walk before dark (possibly to go score a can of mushrooms for the stirfry); the length will depend on naptime and how cold it is out.

My best gift today: the tot has been an absolute angel today! I got plenty of kissies and hugs, and no tantrums thus far. Just what I always wanted!!!

I hope all is well!

1 comment:

Katie said...

so glad to hear that you guys have had a nice, relaxing, tantrum-free day. you deserve it! happy mother's day!!

Powered By Blogger