Some films I wish I had have spent more time on:
- Spanglish
- Mrs Delafield Wants to Marry
- Brooklyn Babylon
- Yentl
- Hester Street
- The Apprenticeship of Duddy Karavitz
- Two Lovers
- Flannel Pajamas
- Giving it Up
- Reality Bites
(I am sure there are more; I will update this list as I progress in my preparations.)

4 comments:
I wished I'd spent LESS time on Spanglish. Ugh. :)
I actually liked Spanglish, but I am a Sandler fan so that likely influenced me a great deal.
BUT, regardless of quality, it had a lot of material I could have done more with in my dissertation. Giving it Up, which is also on the list, was an absolutely foul movie, but I could have done more with it in the diss.
Ah well - decisions have to be made.
Usefulness v. watchability must be an annoying balance sometimes.
OH LORDY yes. As evidenced by the hours and hours I have wasted in front of the collected works of Ben Stiller. :(
Post a Comment