
It is Friday the 13th, once more. I can only be thankful that the Federal Election isn’t being held today. We’d be stuck with Harper for sure!
Today the big plan includes traveling out to the Kitchener side of Kitchener-Waterloo and grabbing one of my course-books straight from its publisher’s clearing house (yay, saving ten bucks!), and possibly having a good browse around the second-hand bookshops to seek some items from the general comps reading lists while I still have a little money. (General comprehensive exams are written in the first week of December, so I will be writing at the end of 2006… What a hideous thought.)
The weather here has been beautiful, at a mild 6 degrees Celsius. There may be a little rain tomorrow, but that won’t stop us. A sandwich, a soda and a book, and my day has already beat bad luck to death. At the risk of jinxing myself, I don’t really fear the 13th much right now.
Moreover, I think my funk may be lifting. Have no fear, soon I can (possibly) get back to writing posts that people may actually want to read…

No comments:
Post a Comment