Friday, January 13, 2006

A Michael Bolton Follow-Up Note.

So. None of you could prove that the information I received regarding Bolton’s alleged Jewishness was wrong, I see. That’s horrible…

So, I claim Seth Rogen in compensation – Jewish and Canadian! Read it and weep, Kenny G.

8 comments:

Catherine said...

Uh, I'm not sure you can claim him since he's already mine. You can have Dustin Diamond. You're welcome.

H. said...

I was only claiming him metaphorically... What, you wouldn't want him Jewish?

Catherine, I had no idea you were so closed-minded. I'm glad I, and another of your future husbands, can find that out now...

And I'm contesting Dustin Diamond... Am waiting for lab results on that one.

Catherine said...

Ooh - you spin doctor, you. I didn't say I didn't want him Jewish - I said I didn't want him yours.

And, while my husband list might not be realistic, it's not metaphorical.

H. said...

We'll set him free and let him chose, like a puppy.

Catherine said...

Oh! That's so cute! Flashback to 'Sandy! Sandy!' from "Annie." Awww....

H. said...

Or that creepy-assed Teddy from AI.

Catherine said...

Al?

H. said...

Artificial Intelligence, the horrible Spielberg-Kubrick monstrosity. There was a mechanical Teddy in it that creeped me out, and who was tested that way by two kids.

Powered By Blogger