Monday, January 23, 2006

OMG! Nine Hours Until Polls Open!


Midnight on Election Day Eve…
Can’t control myself… Gonna burst!
One more sleep ‘til the Election!

ELECTION!!!!! Yippppeeeeee!

So, all ye Canadians, you are called: GO OUT AND VOTE! (In the morning, I mean.)

(Oh, and one more thing: Give My Mother a Birthday Present: Save Her from Harper!!!)

(And PLEASE, let the Conservatives at least stay below 40%. And bring me a pony in my stocking; I’ll name him Duke, and brush him every day.)

Yay!

2 comments:

Ron Schuler said...

I realize you are caught up in a national political drama at the moment -- or is it a comedy? Oh, well, I thought you of all people would appreciate this:

http://www.robotjohnny.com/groucho/

Use it in good health.

H. said...

Hee Hee. Thanks. From now on, I shall be known as Hubert O. Melonball!

And I swear I'll be off Canadian politics by the end of the week. I do realize it must be a bit of a drag for my American friends...

Oh well, it makes up for the CNN influx of American vote news here.

Powered By Blogger