Monday, January 09, 2006

One Resolution Down the John… Four More to Go.

Yes, excellent progress. I have met a new land-speed record for breaking New Years Resolutions. It is only the 9th, and I have already left my readings to the night before a seminar. Barely enough time to read them at all, let alone re-read or understand the suckers.

HA! All ye procrastinators and sluggards - Quake before a true master!

Ha, Ha, Ha… Ah, crud.

4 comments:

LaTina said...

no biggie - i leave my readings til the night before all the time. at least you actually read.

AK said...

Well always next year

also just found your blog again, managed to lose it when trying to work out things on blog, remind me to put it back on list If i forget

H. said...

Hi, Alan from Scotland. I'm glad to no longer be lost in the blogosphere.

H. said...

LaTina- Thanks for the vote of confidence. It's nice to hear support from other PhD sufferers.

I will post with the results of this debacle momentarily...

Powered By Blogger