Monday, January 16, 2006

Monday, Monday. Can’t Stand that Day.

Just a quick note, as John needs the comp for a paper he’s working on. I just didn’t want to miss a day…

Made it through my first tutorials of the term, and they seem like good kids. It’s an interesting subject, and I think the term should prove to be quite enjoyable…

However, those Mondays are killers. Teach from 12.30 to 2.20pm, then run over to UW campus for my PhD seminar from 3 to 6pm, then run back to Laurier for the lecture for my TA from 7 to 10pm… Then walk home.

Well, today I just couldn’t make it. By the PhD seminar, I was dead, so I bowed out of TA lecture. It was either that or fall out of my chair and disturb the guest speaker.

It seems that I have once again tired myself out to the point that foreign bodies have taken over my system. Yes, sirs, I am once again sick. Flu this time, I reckon.

I was doing so well… Ugh. I guess it is back to the Neocitron for me.

*sigh*

(On a side note: Congrats to all the second year PhD students, as they all passed their general comp this year! Nice to see, as I will be following in your footsteps soon...)

No comments:

Powered By Blogger