Tuesday, April 18, 2006

Wow! And I Thought I Was More of a London Kind of Girl...

You Belong in Milan

Stylish and sophisticated, you want to enjoy a truly European life - away from tourists!
Milan fits you perfectly. Great shopping, high quality food, lots of culture... with very little hype.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

I've done this quiz before. It sent me to Dublin. It sounds great, actually. It sounds right.

Amanda said...

Oh, I get London!

You belong in London, but you belong in many cities... Hong Kong, San Francisco, Sidney. You fit in almost anywhere.
And London is diverse and international enough to satisfy many of your tastes. From curry to Shakespeare, London (almost) has it all!

Hmmm...

H. said...

Wow! I can't believe I got responses to this post. I only put it up cause I was tired and had nothing to say! This is impressive!

Dublin sounds wonderful, indeed.

And I am not sure why Amanda is any more London than I am.

However, I am, in fact, a terrible traveller, and would stick out like I had a great big "ROB ME" sign on me wherever I go.

I barely belong in Waterloo.

Powered By Blogger