Once again, as stress has temporarily left my life I am totally overcome by boredom. All adrenalin is gone. I only have one paper left, and it isn’t due til early next week. We need to clean the apartment, to be sure, but I am as uninterested in doing that as I could possibly be.
The idiots upstairs are clogging again, so I have no desire to stay at home. But I also have no idea what one can do in this town on very little money…
Is no one around? Is there really nothing to do?
Was hoping to see Match Point (2005) tonight, but those friends now have in-law obligations, and they may have to cancel if the in-laws stick around too long.
However, the weather is very fine out… Perhaps cleaning can wait for a day.
If there is wind out there, and a cheap kite available somewhere, mayhaps it is time to make my own amusement.

1 comment:
YAY!
Movie is still on!
It is alright to be a friendless loser when you are busy, but when school work ends, it gets depressing.
But people DO like me!
Post a Comment