Friday, April 07, 2006

The Secret Word is “DONE”!



Well, folks, this closes another chapter in the book that Holly’s academic career. The Groucho paper has been edited and submitted. That is over. Dr. G. may like. He may not. He may give me a decent mark. He may give me a less-than-thrilling one. I just don’t know.

But it is done. That is the main thing.

I will likely re-read the thing in a week or so to either allay my fears, or, if finding it awful, so I can start preparing my resignation letter early.

Either way, I have one more term paper to do. The infinitely more rewarding Chaplin paper. One last term paper before I am finished course work forever.

But now is not time for the post-mortem. Now it is time to get back to marking. I will make some coffee, pry open my eyes, and get this finished before my spirit breaks as well as my mind.

Done.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger