
One year down, three more to go…
Well, folks, now I have to find a way to pay that bloody tuition, cause I just submitted my last paper for my final PhD class. And it’s pretty damned good, too, I think, so now I have to stay in school.
(Chaplin brings out the best in me. Will send this to advisor, and see if she will change her mind and let me do Charlie for my dissertation.)
Of course, I have also been up for 24 hours now on three hours of sleep (so that makes 3 hours of nap in 48 hours), so the paper may actually stink and I may be just slap-happy, groggy and high on Charlie.
However, John liked it, although he too was tired when he read it.
Oh well, we’ll see.
Now for a crossword to wait until Dr. B. replies with a “yeah, I got it,” and then off for some much needed sleep.

No comments:
Post a Comment