Friday, April 21, 2006

If it’s Wednesday, it Must be Waukegan.


Actually, it’s Friday, and I’m in Waterloo. However, I have a good amount of trouble keeping this sort of stuff straight. Days are completely tossed out for me, now. In illustration, here has been my schedule:

Monday: Slept from 1.30pm to 10pm, up until 5am Tuesday.
Tuesday: Slept 5am to 12pm, then up until 11pm, then back to bed until 5.30am.
Wednesday: Up at 5.30pm, back to bed at 2pm until 10-ish pm, then up until 1am.
Thursday: Slept from about 4.30-5am (though in bed longer) and back to bed at 4pm.
Friday: Up at 3.30am…

This all is wrong and unnatural. I don’t know whether I am getting up or going to bed, what day it is, what the days ahead hold…

I have been done school for three and a half days now, and I am already debauched and ruined!

However, I have also had some good this week. Catherine and I had a teleconference yesterday (I think it was yesterday…) and did some very important stuff, which is top secret for now, but which will be unveiled soon.

Also, I have heard that the Jack Benny project will most likely be sent to print in June or July, which is wonderful news, as I had no idea how long these things took.

Also, John’s mother, who doesn’t know this blog exists, has just received news that her dissertation has been accepted, and will become a full PhD this summer. Congrats!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger