Wednesday, April 19, 2006

Now on to Ben K. Bennie



It’s early. Man, is it early. I have been up since 5.45am. I didn’t get to sleep until 4am. I went down the road to get a largest coffee they had. Now I am still tired, but now I am nauseatingly filled with coffee.

Must stay awake. Must finish Jack Benny article.

Four pages to go, round about. I can do that, right?

If only the freaking birds would shut the hell up. I can barely stand the cheerful damned sun, but the sickly-sweet damned birds are enough to churn the gut.

What a great mood in which to study one of the sweetest men in entertainment history… I shall be in sugar shock by noon, guaranteed.

I don’t even really have a thesis… But those are overrated, I find.

I think I’m just having one of those lives.

PS. The fantastic Tim's costumes above come courtesy of the Costume Invasion... If anyone shows up in one of these for my birthday, I guarantee them a bear hug, and a coffee on me (and on them, technically).

No comments:

Powered By Blogger