Thursday, April 06, 2006

Hey Hey, Kids! It’s the All-Nighter Show!


Yes, sir, Mr. Teeny. Holly has screwed herself yet again by leaving things so late in the day that she must punish herself now by going through a grueling 30 hours of back-breaking hell and all the fantastic torments of the damned in order to finish her paper!

Doesn’t that sound like fun!?!

This 30 hours will include the super-fun Parade of Chemical Stimulants, including our old friends “Cagey Caffeine,” and “Nick-O-Teen,” as well as a few things that had to be smuggled in from Mexico in a tourist’s colon.

Doesn’t that sound great, kids?

Holly will also give us our educational moment today by doing the ritual praying and crying, while throwing up out of fear, around dawn to show us the importance of acting like a grown up when faced with adult responsibilities. That’s an important lesson, kids, so go get your brothers and sisters and ask them to watch it with you.

We’ll also see our favourite duo, “Stamina” and “Sleep-Deprivation,” battling it out in their whacky ways!

Oh boy, I can’t wait!

So stick around, boys and girls, cause in a few hours we may actually get a surprise visit from our bestest pal, “Dementia,” who we haven’t seen around in a while, but who I think I heard babbling back stage just a minute ago!

And join me in thanking our sponsor, who made all this horror possible, Dr. G. and his ritual studies class from hell!

YAY!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

The words made me feel giddy with excitement, yet I cannot help but suspect that they are masking a deeper, sinister terror.

Oh Holly. Please don't crack.

H. said...

Mhuwhahahahahahahaha!

H. said...

Am back at the brats again... Mmmmmm sugar!

Found a break through quote. Where the hell was I when I read this book last time????

Well, just glad the sugar is making me go double time now.

Powered By Blogger