
UPDATE: The plea that I sent to the prof for whom I am writing a paper for Friday has been returned with a casual instruction to take my time and don’t worry about turning it in on Monday instead… Complete with kudos on expressing myself in times of stress, and being able to acknowledge my time and physical limitations at such a busy time of year!!!
So I still have to do this paper due today (over half way done writing the sucker, and moving fast), but I don’t then immediately have to start the next one for tomorrow. So that’s a mercy. I was worried Catherine would come only to find me in a semi-liquid crumbled state on the parquet floor!
My hand to G-d, that professor is one of the truly righteous of the nations. I would kiss her, but she is too admirable. Instead I metaphorically kiss the ground upon which she walks.
I feel like crying out of shear exhaustion and relief.

2 comments:
You seem very fond of that phrase, so I'm not sure it just belongs to your dad. If you use it three times or more, it belongs to you.
However, maybe it should be my motto.
Well, we are the sum of our parents, though for many of us that thought is pretty damn horrific...
Post a Comment