The photo from today's post comes all the way from the same site as the link.
See, the thing is, I'm busy. I was looking for a llama photo, and there was a lot of them, and they all looked pretty much... well, like llamas...
What the hell do you want from me? Go find something else to read. I'm solving the world's problems right now, at least in terms of Jewish/Gentile relations... Besides, I toileth not on the Sabbath!!!
Sorry, i'm not sure where that all came from.
I'm going to bed now. I'll be sure to bind my wrists nice and tight so I don't flail too much in my sleep and hurt myself.
Though, I may dream about llamas... And the prophet Isaiah beating me with one.
1 comment:
The photo from today's post comes all the way from the same site as the link.
See, the thing is, I'm busy. I was looking for a llama photo, and there was a lot of them, and they all looked pretty much... well, like llamas...
What the hell do you want from me? Go find something else to read. I'm solving the world's problems right now, at least in terms of Jewish/Gentile relations... Besides, I toileth not on the Sabbath!!!
Sorry, i'm not sure where that all came from.
I'm going to bed now. I'll be sure to bind my wrists nice and tight so I don't flail too much in my sleep and hurt myself.
Though, I may dream about llamas... And the prophet Isaiah beating me with one.
Sleep. Yes. Sleep.
Post a Comment