
I think my brain is developing a repetitive stress injury.
For three cents I’d abandon ship and give up these papers… But, what else can I do? I can’t build anything, and I’d be potentially dangerous as a burger flipper. So, I am stuck working towards a PhD which, right now, is as fun as an ingrown hemorrhoid.
Took an hour and a half off to eat supper and watch Welcome to the Dollhouse (1995). In my mood, I probably should have picked something a bit more uplifting, like footage from the Nuremberg Trials.
I’m so depressed my chin is leaving a permanent dent in my chest…
And I still can look forward to all the fun of analyzing George Foot Moore’s survey that shows that the origins of Jewish Studies are rooted in anti-Semitic aspirations and attitudes of first the Catholics and then the Lutherans. (And, for that matter, the anti-Catholic bent of the Lutherans). It's all about discourse, baby!
*sigh*
I don’t know if there is life after death or not, but right now I’m hoping not.
But, hey! The llama song was fun, huh?
(Man, I need a drink...)

No comments:
Post a Comment