Sunday, December 18, 2005

Sunday, Bloody Sunday…

Holy Hannah, I am so not happy about writing this paper. Worked for seven hours tonight and have very nearly nothing to show for it. However, I seem to be improving, as I have increased my reading speed to 1wpm. Yip-pee.

I need a break. Please help. Send me a file baked in a cake. Or at least a cake.

Addendum to Catherine’s Question:
Frankly, I think Neal Schweiber may be edging out Alvy Singer… Grown up a little, of course, but, then, I’m pretty young (and geeky) at heart.

(Yeah, I think the papers have strangled my brain, along with my tumor… That thing is really starting to distract me. Do you think possible-brain-tumor anxiety – rather than the real thing – is worth a medical leave from school? You’re right, I’ve already pushed my luck.)

Where are you, Schuuuuuuuuuu-lller?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger