Wednesday, December 28, 2005

Bon Voyage, Christine!

Christine has fled Mayberry for more urban pastures, with even a stop in wonderful downtown Hamilton!

The trip was fine, and I think we all got some relaxation in, with even the white trash upstairs giving it a rest for the weekend (!!!). There were many movies and Simpsons episodes watched, a lot of popcorn consumed, and a few leisurely walks around the bunny-populated parks of our fair city. However, it would have been nice if this town had offered a little more excitement, or if we had had some more disposable cash to make good on what little excitement there is here (such as catching King Kong at the googolplex). Nonetheless, there were gifts and whole days spent in pajamas, so isn’t that what Christmas is all about?

Take care, Christine - I hope your eight hour train ride goes smoothly, and I hope the trip was worth it! Best of luck for 2006 and for your new term!

And G-d help us all for the marks we are all so anxiously awaiting.

1 comment:

H. said...

It's getting closer and closer to return time, so if they don't hurry up with the grades, I won't have so much as a weekend of peace.

CRAP!

Powered By Blogger