Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Sun Comes Up, It’s Tuesday Morning


When you are out taking a long walk alone in dark areas at night, have you ever counted the massive number of seedy vans and suspicious guys in track suits that go by?

I wonder, is this just to keep our instincts sharp, or is it designed to keep us trapped inside?

***
(Have tried Johnny Depp tonight as my William-Holden-Remover. During Sleepy Hollow (1999), I thought it was working… But then I immediately put in Breezy (1973), so now I don’t know.)

***
Currently listening to: Jann Arden, Living Under June; Barenaked Ladies, Gordon; Cowboy Junkies, 200 More Miles.

Feeling: Very, very Canadian. And very wholesome for being up this early... or is it late?

***
Sponsor Me!
*

2 comments:

H. said...

It finally came to me! These guys are hired by cell phone companies to boost sales, aren't they!?

H. said...

Be careful. Those folks at the phone companies have big ears.

Powered By Blogger