Wednesday, August 02, 2006

And the Sky Turned Blood Red…


And, yes, the sky is also as black as sackcloth and ashes.

Out of a clear sky here has come red lightening.

RED lightening.

Did you read that correctly?

I was outside and had to come running in from the wind and dust gusts, like some Oakie caught by a twister.

This province is cursed.

Repent while there is still time.
*


(Currently listening to Marilyn Manson… I am tempting fate, methinks.)

6 comments:

H. said...

TORNADO WARNINGS?!?!?!!?

When the hell did I land in Kansas?

H. said...

Must keep sending out signals here, as it may bring in lost ships... Besides, I can't blog comment from under the bed, so this may be the only keeping me out of there.

Is it egotistical that I think this storm is to punish *me*?

Catherine said...

Is the red lightning caused by pollution? Maybe it's dust particles. Or is that green lightning? Maybe it's cause by that Upper Canadian smugness...

H. said...

When in doubt, I always blame (a) air quality and (b) proximity to the Canada Shield.

And no one mere phenomenon can explain such a powerful thing as Ontarionian smugness.

hemlock said...

Red lightening? Wow!

H. said...

In retrospect, it was pretty awesome (in the true sense of that much maligned word). At the time, however, I lacked perspective.

Powered By Blogger