Saturday, August 19, 2006

Marx, Groucho



Julius Henry “Groucho” Marx
Actor, Singer, Humorist, Dancer, Mangy Lover
October 2, 1890 – August 19, 1977


Funny as hell and a founding father of Diaspora Jewish culture in North America. What’s more, a personal idol, a friend and a watershed for my life.

I would write a tribute, but what more do you say? If I got sappy, he’d only slap me, so I’ll let the pictures do the work. Enjoy!

*

8 comments:

Amanda said...

<3

H. said...

Yes, this post is dedicated to Amanda, who I would not have met without Groucho.

He is the Guardian Angel of our friendship.

Awwwwwww!

Amanda said...

He can also be the guardian angel of my PANTS.

H. said...

Oh my, yes. How's that time machine and spanish fly project coming?

What am I saying? Groucho need spanish fly? Pffft!

Anonymous said...

Y'all have some issues.

H. said...

Yes, we do.

I have a fetish for funny men.

Amanda has a fetish for funny, Jewish men.

Don't hate us for our love.

Amanda said...

DON'T JUDGE ME!

H. said...

You tell em, Amanda.

I am not ashamed of my love.

Powered By Blogger