
I've had to beg an extension on the dissertation proposal, which is due on Friday. Not much of a one; just until Monday. Still, the stigma, it burns.
Hang my head.
(Currently listening to Type O Negative’s The Least Worst… feeling dark and mysterious.)
***
Attention Blogathon 2006 bloggers: Don’t forget to vote in the awards race. See the post.
*

2 comments:
The dissertation proposal workshop time hijacked by Blogathonning? If you can survive that Blogathon, your dissertation is a walk in the park in the perfect weather, you know. Who knows more about it than you? No hang head, chin up.
Yes... I am thinking the blogathon was not a wise move. However, there are monkeys who will eat for like 11 weeks because of my 24 hours of negligence, so I am at peace with my decision.
I wish I had the faith in me that you do... You will have to believe for the both of us.
Post a Comment