
Got dissertation-proposal-draft-feedback from Head Advisor, and it went over much more smoothly this time. Sure, no one seems all that happy with the writing, but that should not worry me. I did, after all, compose it with absolutely no sleep for days… However, it isn’t quite to serial-killer-level of rant, even if it is close.
So, end result is that I am still in the game!
I have not honoured myself, but neither have I painted myself into a corner from which only ritual suicide will save me. That is something, at least.
It seems the dissertation prop has survived its first round, though it may be bowed and bloody. I feel the old tiger rising, so you know I am still in it for the long haul.
Thanks for the e-hugs I have received. You can check my wrists if you want, y’all, but I ain’t licked yet! Not even close.
*

No comments:
Post a Comment