Friday, August 25, 2006

Ty-Ranna

Off to the ROM today with the folks from the coast… Toronto. The Big Smoke. The Big Headache. Oh well, wish me well.

And here’s a little amusement that I enjoy, even if the jokes are semi-at-my-expense.

Enjoy!

PART I:



PART II:

*

2 comments:

Catherine said...

In Canada Rocks!, the musical I'm forced to watch three times a week, there's a lamentable song (written by one of the cast members) called the Toronto Rap. Picture an old grey dude rapping this out:

We're goin' to Toranna, uh-huh/
The city that works/
Big Smoke, big money/
And all the perks.

It goes on from there and gets exponentially worse as it goes.

The same guy also wrote a song entitled "We Are Canadian" which features this brilliant and innovative rhyme scheme:

Sea to sea to sea/
Show me what you see.

These two songs are terrible, but the rest of the show is really good. Honest.

H. said...

Oh Canada. We do rock.

Powered By Blogger