
Yes, you read that correctly.
Holly, the anti-health nut, is actually on a diet. I am also semi-jogging, too. I hope to work up to a full jog sometime soon.
Anyone care to pledge $1000 USD to the Mt Kenya animal orphanage if I make it down to a fighting weight by next summer? (Your money is safe, I assure you.)
And before you start to worry that I have been taken over by aliens, rest assured it hasn’t gone too far. They will still have to pry that last cigarette out of my cold dead hands.
This is purely aesthetic, I guarantee.
*

8 comments:
Eating good can be tasty. You won't miss a thing with a well designed diet. Try new grains, beans and spices.
Good luck with that running too.
Really, as a Kosher-vegetarian already, there isn't a great deal of sacrifice in a diet. The jogging is the hell.
Who are you intending to fight by next summer?
Good luck, Holly. Making a body do what YOU want is truly one of the hardest things for the normal person to do. Now, if you were a dietician, nutritionist, personal trainer type of person... you'd frighten me because they often seem more machine than human.
PS - I hate when the word verifications are impossible to decipher and then it makes me try again. I feel like a FOOL.
That is why I use the accessibility thing, so it TELLS me what the letters are. I am smart.
So we can be long-distance yoga buddies?
Namaste!
Yoga, huh? I don't participate in any activity that requires special pants. It's not so much a policy as it is a phobia.
However, I have found the secret to enjoyable physical activity: dancing around like an idiot to klezmor music!
Feel the spirit of the ancestors! Look like a fool! An all-around good time.
Holly, who says you need special pants to do yoga? Have a practice at home and you can do it naked. ;-)
Oh dear lord... Someone would die if I did that.
I guess I have just become a tool of the yoga-pants ad industry. I stand corrected.
I am, of course, saluting the sun while standing corrected.
Post a Comment