Monday, August 21, 2006

“Good Stuff”


Yes – there are the words I long for. Third Advisor actually liked my proposal! LIKED IT!

So, the tally stands at:

Head Advisor: Good work, but bad writing.
Second Advisor: Terrible writing, “we need to talk,” not awful.
Third Advisor: Some edits; “Good stuff!”

Well, there you have it. Holly is not the nincompoop she assumed she was.

The prop has passed through the first round – it’s official!

EVERYTHING IS COMING UP HOLLY, yet again!

And here I thought luck had left me!
*

6 comments:

Catherine said...

Huzzah the Sequal!

I'm surprised they didn't like your writing - I've always found it clear.

H. said...

I can only blame it on a totally absent brain. It was my bad. I admit it. They are really right about the sucky writing. I am just relieved to be able to tell them that wasn't my normal style.

running42k said...

Quite the roller coaster they are sending you on.

H. said...

Yes... but it gets addictive, I am afraid to admit. When I finally get out of school, I will have to take up bear baiting just to feel a high.

Amanda said...

Very good! I'm glad you can relax now for a few seconds.

H. said...

"relax"?

Qu'esque ce "relax"?

Powered By Blogger