I have student loan forms to get in today (to keep me from having to make $800 payments every month while still in school - I sent these in only to get the "missing some information" letter), a stupid workplace safety certificate to get the paper work in for which I thought was taken care of (mandatory to save my job), bills suddenly due (didn't expect that today, and have not enough dough to really cover this - paying credit cards with credit cards now), 50 papers to mark (with some reading to do before I can do this), teaching apps due on Monday, a public lecture to finish by Wednesday (upon which my degree's completion depends), a NEW draft of my introduction to be done (this from the third reader who has given me no feedback the last three months who suddenly contacted me today with this bright news) - just two weeks before I have to submit the completed dissertation to enable me to defend and graduate, an article to submit for publication this upcoming week, a rough draft to edit for my tutoring student, and RA work that must be done ASAP.
OK... Not... to... panic...
I want to smoke from every orifice I posses.

No comments:
Post a Comment