Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Fashion Update

I found a lovely dark aqua loose linen shirt, with a bright kelly green cami to wear underneath so it shows at the neck, a coffee-brown tiered skirt that is just so comfortable and flowy, and very dark brown opaque stockings. I also splurged on a aqua/green/purple/white bled gauze head scarf that matches it all perfectly. (Bled is sort of like tie-dye, but not tacky.) I even bought new undies! I plan on wearing my cardigan as a coat if it's not cold enough for my trench, but it will go as soon as I get there, likely. With all this, my clogs and simple silver Star of David should bring it all together.

Thanks for all the advice. I hadn't thought of blues very much, as for some reason I don't usually go that way, but I wanted something that could incorporate a nice touch of green (for St Pat's) - blues really bring down the redness in my cheeks, which is a blessing, indeed. The lady at the store was very good about helping me put things together, and the effect is smart yet comfortable and feminine, and the colours are really great for this time of year.

I look like a million in it (even if I do say so myself), and feel a ton more confident about this lecture!

THANKS!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger