Thursday, March 25, 2010

Every Email Brings New Pain

ARRRGGHH! Sent the "final" draft of chapter 1 off last night, only to receive MORE notes from my advisor this morning on yet another scholar I should look into.

Do these people not realize I am trying to finish this damn thing, something that will not happen if they do not stop making suggestions!?!?!?!?! ARGH!

OK. Back to work...

ETA: Figured out emergency edits here - reduce the three paragraphs on the major Jewish streams' attitudes towards intermarriage and add a paragraph on the waining influence of the Jewish denominations on Jewish Americans. Hopefully, this will be a half hour/45 minute task.

But, I swear, further emergency edits at this stage, and some advisor is going to get such a... a... frowning at my monitor while I thank her and do what she says. But, man, what a SCOWL I will have on my face. That'll show her. GRRR.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger