Monday, March 15, 2010

Savaged

My third reader is a brutal son of a bitch. "Is this your attempt at being clever?" he snipes snidely in the comments. He clearly doesn't think this work is worth a PhD, as if that was some precious thing that needed to be guarded by his asshole version of a Vestal Virgin.

His position is that I don't know what I'm talking about, and that I execute it all poorly. He is rude, nasty and smug. And just plain mean.

All of this while, of course, making a slew of comments he could have made back in December. But, no, he chose to wait until two weeks before the thing is due, after the rest of the committee has read and improved it all along. He is late to the party and wants to make sure he gets to throw his weight around, I guess.

I HATE HIM... SO MUCH.

No comments:

Powered By Blogger