Over the next week, this is on the docket:
- Job application for March 15. (Decided to go a head with it even though I no longer stand a chance at being convocated by the time the job starts. WTH? It's free to apply.)
- Prepare my public defence lecture and powerpoint, and choose the clips.
- Find a nice shirt to wear to public lecture. Possibly a skirt, too. :-o
- Mark assignment 4 for the course I am IAing for this month.
- Finish RA report.
- Edit works cited and expand filmography notations.
- Write dissertation abstract.
- Prepare old intro to send to a journal for publication.
- Do some student loan stuff, and possibly tax return.
- Re-read dissertation after a few days away from it.
- Skim through all my research notes to make sure I didn't forget to add/ref any points.
- Clean apartment and do some baking.
So, that will keep me busy for the next week. But what to do NOW?

No comments:
Post a Comment