Wednesday, March 31, 2010

Submission Progress Update (Boring)

OK - all of the chapters that went through major revamps have now been thoroughly edited, so the basic urgent work is done. Still no word from third reader or advisor, so I continue along with more editing in the less troublesome chapters (some of which have basically been fully formed for nearly a year now and have been read a million times).

One more proof read for chapter 1, 2, 3 and 4 (about 200 pages), with another careful run through the conclusion.

Then I have to triple check the bibliography and deal with the filmography.

Then I have to proof the table of contents and re-read the abstract, and fix the page numbers.

Then, if there be no more trouble from my readers on the intro, etc, I can go ahead and put it together on CD for printing... Cripes. I forgot to check whether I had any blank CDs on hand. YIKES!

*please, please, please...*

No comments:

Powered By Blogger