Wednesday, March 31, 2010

To-Do To-Day

Editing, in order of importance:
  • Carefully re-read conclusion
  • Quickly read chapter 1, except for the new paragraph (proof read this)
  • Quickly read chapter 4, but make sure I accomplish what I say I will (mention ideal forms in chapter intro?)
  • Quickly read chapter 3 (ideal forms mention?)
  • Quickly read through chapter 2
  • Check bibliography for completeness
  • Make sure filmography is ready to go
  • Edit TOC
  • Re-read abstract
  • Prepare title page

More Technical Stuff:
  • Put together in one file, making Roman Num and Arabic Nums work out, and making footnote numbers begin anew in each chapter (or do endnotes instead?)
  • Make sure page numbers are kosher
  • Burn onto CD and be ready for printers by 10am

Waiting on:
  • New feedback on intro from third reader
  • Any word from traveling-advisor?

No comments:

Powered By Blogger