Sunday, March 28, 2010

Progress Report

(Not that you all should want to know this, but it helps me to get this stuff out to process it.)

Chapters 1, 2, 3 and 4 are generally done and sent in to advisor (though there is one small issue to fix with chapter 1, and I have to rethink the intro to chapter 4), and abstract and works cited are pretty much - abstract will go through one more re-read, I think, and works cited needs to be double checked to make sure everything in there is still in the text after recent cuts and make sure everything recently added to the text is in the works cited.

So, doing chapter 5 today, and possibly the conclusion. Intro still needs a ton of work, so that is main priority after chapter 5 and conclusion - I want to send the intro off by tomorrow night if at all possible, so I can get one more round of comments before Wednesday morning (with luck).

I also still need to edit/finalize the table of contents, check the title page for university format standards (and slap on the copyright protection), and finish filling out the filmography notations. Then, as the last stage, I need to make sure all the page numbers line up, and then put it all together in one, massive 320 page Word file for CD to take to the printers.

Goal is to have two printed copies all ready to skim at noon on the first, so I can drop it off to the university Powers by 3pm on Thursday (April 1).

(All this with Passover starting tomorrow night, but this year I might have to cut corners on those festivities, sadly.)

GO GO GO!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger