Thursday, March 11, 2010

Spring Fever Commences

D.W. Suite

L. Buckingham

A. "The Wish"
If we go, go insane
We can all go together
In this wild, wanton world
We can all break down forever...

I want to go
To go forever
I want to go
To go forever
It's just a memory
It's just a memory
It's just a memory
Gone forever
Gone forever
Gone forever

[Announcer]
"And now...the entertainment tonight....
The fabulous Beach Boys!"

B. "The Prayer"
The closing of a chapter
The opening of a door
Brings forth life
Where there was no life before
I won't be here, I'll be watching from above

Always do what you should
Always be good
And when push comes to shove...
Pray for guidance from above
Shadow all your hopes with love

Never, never learn to doubt
Outside in and inside out
Pray for guidance from above
Pray for guidance from above
Shadow all your hopes with love

Never, never be afraid
Never, never be afraid
Pray for guidance from above
Pray for guidance from above

The closing of a chapter
The opening of a door
Brings forth life
When there was no life before

C. "The Reflection"
[Instrumental]

No comments:

Powered By Blogger