
On our final poll for this blogathon, you now need to tell me who is your favourite Holden character of all time. I know this is hard, because how do you chose between, say, Sefton and Bishop, who are equally engaging, but in different ways? Also, how you not fall into the old weepy standby of “But so-and-so died in the end!”? In any case, I am giving you free reign, but with a little help (you are under no obligations to confine yourself to my nominations, though).
Max Schumacher, Network (1976)
Frank Harmon, Breezy (1973)
Ross Bodine, Wild Rovers (1971)n
Pike Bishop, The Wild Bunch (1969)
David Larabee, Sabrina (1954)
JJ Sefton, Stalag 17 (1952)
Joe Gillis, Sunset Boulevard (1950)
Also, don’t forget to cast your vote for best Holden flick and best Holden co-star. Polls close… well, really never. This is the Internet, nothing ever gets deleted. (Unless you want it not to be…)
Sponsor Me!

2 comments:
All's fair. And I have established that, even if you have seen only one, you still have a vote. If the Academy can do it, so can we.
And knowledge doesn't have to enter into liking a character. Believe me.
JJ Sefton
That's my choice and I'm sticking to it.
Post a Comment