Have I used that post title before? Likely, but I have no inclination to go look.
Today has been an odd one. I went to bed last night at 2am, and did not wake until after 3pm today, so I have been in a haze all day. It is not like me to sleep so much, so when I occasionally do my body punishes me with head aches and soreness.
I have a hangover with none of the “fun.”
Let’s just hope that that is my one marathon sleep for the rest of the summer, so I can go back to a nice reasonable four hours a night.
In Blogathon news, I have learned something unsettling. I had always planned on using fresh posts, but now I read that you aren’t even allowed to write any before hand and stock pile them for use on the Big Day. I had planned on writing about 12 reviews in advance, as I was worried that 50 posts’ worth of 100% spontaneous, sleep-deprived content would be a little less than readable or worthwhile.
This is a setback, but, after the initial disappointment, I am not terribly deterred. It just heightens the challenge of it. In any case, I have until Friday to make my final decision, so I will make up my mind today and break the news here Friday morning.
I still suspect that signing up may be hugely idiotic, but summer seems to be the right season for stupid stunts. If you would like to join or to sponsor, please visit Blogathon 2006, and let me know if you plan to blog.
If so, we can immediately start a support group.

2 comments:
I seriously doubt I would have that much to say in 24hours.
There's always weather updates... or the latest scores. Or recipes. The world is wide open.
Post a Comment