Monday, July 03, 2006

I Think I’ll Be Sleeping on the Couch…

Argh.

Cnetoped… Ctopde… Cnetiped… C-C-C-C-C-Centipede.

In... my... B*E*D.

I crushed it with the novel I was reading, as it was the only weapon I had at my disposal.

Argh.

Awful.

Now every itch and breeze on my body feels like a million legs on the march.

Argh.

I can’t even bear to find a pic for this post, as looking through snap shots of these monsters would shatter me.

*shudder*

Ontario is a hellhole of demonic insects and malicious vermin, and I can't understand why anyone ever decided to settle this godless land in the first place.

Argh!

Need. Seditive. NOW.

3 comments:

Catherine said...

GACK! That happened to me once in Hamilton, only it was a spider. I slept on the couch for two nights.

Was it one of those house centipedes?

Amanda said...

Oh god, I just KNOW it was a house centipede. And now I'M itching and crawling too!

H. said...

I think it was a house centipede, for it was large and orangey... However, it seemed to have less legs or something, and maybe wasn't as intelligent... I must confess that I did not stop to take names.

Horrid.

Powered By Blogger