
Name THREE television programs William Holden appeared on.
What two films starring William Holden were both up for Best picture in 1950?
Which Canadian band wrote the lyrics: “I need love and it's you, and I feel like William Holden floating in a pool”?
What film starred William Holden and was directed by Clint Eastwood?
For what film did William Holden finally win his Oscar, and in what year?
Each correct answer in this set is worth 1 point. Please email your responses to hollyblogger@yahoo.ca, and check in tomorrow night to find out who the “winner” of the William Holden Trivia Throw Down will be!
(Also, anyone can just look the answers to these things up on the net, but isn’t it more sporting to leave it up to memory and guesswork?)
Sponsor Me!

5 comments:
Right on two of them... but you have me stumped on the Hollywood Commandos. Will have to send that one to the judges.
Renegade, you have caught me on a lack of precision. Hollywood Commandos is fair game, though through archival footage. Tricky, but acceptable.
However, people, there are still 7 other TV shows he appeared on during his lifetime.
Make with the answers, already!
Yes, those time zones are a killer. I had to check a dozen times for what 9pm, PST, means to me here in Ontario. It seems I lucked into the right answer somehow.
Thanks for dropping in. All well-wishing certainly welcome; it's dark and lonely here.
Ha ha. Wow...
I don't even think I should keep score any more.
Ha ha. This is great! Thanks SO MUCH for answering.
I will include answers in my last post, just in case you are all dying to know who that Canadian band is.
Post a Comment