
What was William Holden’s birth name, and where/when was he born?
For what two roles was William Holden nominated for Oscars that went to someone else, for what films, in what years, and what were the categories? (Bonus: Who won instead?)
What are five films starring William Holden and set in Asia, what years were they made, and in which Asian country were they set?
What was unusual about William Holden’s Oscar acceptance speech and roughly how long was it?
True or False: In Suzanne Vega’s song “Tom's Diner” the lines “I open up the paper/there's a story of an actor/who died while he was drinking/he was no one I had heard of” refer to William Holden.
The first one to comment with the right answers wins the points. The email system is too clunky, so we must go survival of the fittest here, folks.
Sponsor Me!

1 comment:
Wow-eee.
I am im-pressed.
Full marks, stranger.
You wouldn't happen to BE William Holden would you? He'd be nearly 90 now, but maybe he's just hiding.
Post a Comment