Sunday, July 30, 2006

Calling All Readers!

Got questions about anything you see here? Excited to finally find someone as obsessed with Bill Holden as yourself? Interested in taking pity on a poor, lonesome blogger in the night?

Do I owe you money, and you need to track me down?

If any of these situations apply to you, please note that I am live and interactive tonight. Not live and interactive in the way those bikini-clad girls on the late night icky infomercials are, but certainly hooked up to the world.

You can send me questions or feedback via the comments fields (for which you do not need a blog on Bogspot), or via AIM (screen name: hollysvengali), or via email (hollyblogger@yahoo.ca), and I will either contact you in return, or answer questions right here in posts.

Got a topic idea for me to cover tonight? Let me know!

However, the best way to let me know how you feel about what I am doing remains the classic way, but it involves the wallet. If you like what you see here, then why not Sponsor Me!, and support William Holden’s legacy of conservation in Kenya?

You’ll earn my gratitude if you do, and, most importantly, you’ll be helping a great cause.

Further, I will be posting polls and trivia questions all through the night, so keep that email address handy and maybe YOU can win William Holden Trivia Master bragging rights. I will be posting all answers and poll results nearing our final hour, so keep checking in.

I can keep this up all night… At least I hope I can.

3 comments:

H. said...

Thanks pal. I am getting tired already, so I am wishing for my second wind to come, post haste. It's looking like a LOOOOOONG 24 hours.

Amanda said...

You are the girl who can stay up for like 5 days in a row, surely you will be able to do this. Although I understand that thoughts of William Holden could make you wish that you were asleep and dreaming. STAY STRONG.

H. said...

Uh oh. Amanda knows my secret... How long can I resist sleep?

Oh well, if I cannot dream of Bill, then writing about him is good too.

Powered By Blogger