Wednesday, October 12, 2005

Brantford City, Here I Come


Man, do I live in shamrocks or what?

Told the guy in Brantford that I couldn’t come due to not having a way to get there- So he’s arranging for a ride. No public transit for me.

So now I have to survive that freaking presentation on Asad tomorrow morning so I can get working on my first big guest lecture (!!!) on the next Wednesday. Yikes!

Oh, and if anyone out there is available, I’m giving a talk at the WLU campus on November the 10th on The Believer (2001). Good time will be had by all. Punch and Pie.

YAY!!! Brantford!

5 comments:

H. said...

Photo from the copy-right-free site, which is actually very good:
www.morguefile.com

H. said...

Everything is coming up Holly!!

LaTina said...

congrats, and good luck!

H. said...

Thanks, love, and all the best with your stuff, too.

Catherine said...

Zippity!

Powered By Blogger