Remember that little line, all ye from Mac? I think it involved something with a dinner roll on a head, or something. Something that was very funny to a clutch of over-worked, under-appreciated markers in the moldy basement of Uni Hall, any way.
In any case, I am giddy with some kind of electric boogaloo fever right now and find that very amusing. And embarrassing.
I had to send an email out to a certain, professional and straight-laced net application, as I had forgotten the password I used therein waaaaaaay back in 2003. The poor man on the other end of my request had to look my file straight in the eye and send it back.
Yes, you guessed it.
He had to write:
“Dear Ms. X. Your password for XYZ account is bunman.”
Oh, what we do to ourselves.

2 comments:
I thought you'd appreciate that. What was the actual situation of that?? Was it me who said it?
Gosh- no memory left.
Perhaps blocked out memories of Mac?
Gosh... how time flies. Who said I wasted my youth?
Post a Comment