Wednesday, October 26, 2005

A Night Lost, sans regret!

Took the evening off tonight, and ate a proper meal and watched two movies (My First Mister (2001) and Ghostbusters (1984) - they were terrific!). My voice is back (a bit), but I have a feeling that it’s going to keep on hurting for quite some time. I don’t use it if I can avoid it, and plan on heading to bed soon to get some more ever-lovin' Asad reading done.

Sleep! What luxury!

Please note the new linkery-doos on the side. Some are particularly apropos for the season, especially sites dedicated to dear Bela and Vincent (in the new fanatic section), but also Find a Grave (go say hi to Charlie for me), and the Death Clock (go try it out). So, go and explore and I hope you enjoy.

As for me, I must return to the sweet embrace of the crypt… Ah, I mean my bed chamber… Of Horrors!

Mwu-ha-ha-haaa!

No comments:

Powered By Blogger